Search in blog
Customer wish lists new version 1.3.0
Major update of the wish list module of the client in which we have added several significant improvements in the front and in the back.
VERSION 1.3.0 (11/09/2019)
- * ADD: backend links adaptation in PrestaShop 188.8.131.52
- * ADD: use prestashop updateProduct for add wishlist button in product page
- * ADD: compatible with multishop
- * ADD: wishlist appears in admin customer
- * ADD: use getAdminLink
- * ADD: related modules in module configuration
- * ADD: use block name page title
- * ADD: use block name page footer
- * ADD: input name idCombination append to product variants
Version 1.3.0 is an important update. These features are only available in PrestaShop 1.7.6.
This version contains an adaptation that affects the Backend menu links in PrestaShop 184.108.40.206.
Now this module is fully compatible with the multi-store system enabled.
From the Backoffice, in customermanagement, the administrator can now add a new wish list associated with the customer and, in addition, can see a list of the customer's wish lists.
Now the getAdminLink() function is being used to create the links in the administration.
A new tab has been added in the module configuration that allows you to see related modules that may be of interest to you.
The extended use of the page is available in the front templates.
In the .tpl templates the blocks on the page are now being used to display the title separately.
In the .tpl templates, the page blocks are now being used to display the footer links separately.
The field with identifier "idCombination" is automatically added to the "product-variants" container. This only occurs on product pages that contain combinations. In previous versions, it was necessary to add this code manually to the tpl file of your active theme.