Search in blog
Virtual coins new version 2.1.0
Important update of the virtual coins module where we have improved several graphic and technical details related to the front in PrestaShop 1.7.
VERSION 2.1.0 (12/09/2019)
- * ADD: change author Modules
- * ADD: upgrade logo
- * ADD: ps_versions_compliancy 1.7
- * ADD: add tab in AdminParentCustomer menu
- * ADD: if an customer select pay with virtual currencies and there are not enough virtual coins, redirect to the payment selection page again
- * ADD: use select2 plugin in AdminCustomerCoinHistory
- * ADD: use extends page in front tpl
- * ADD: use getBreadcrumbLinks in history controller
- * ADD: table-striped in history
- * ADD: use block name page title
- * ADD: use block name page footer
- * ADD: on updatedCart update cart rate and cart value
In this version the author of this module has been updated and now belongs to the company JA Modules.
The logo of this module has been updated by customizing its design and embedding the logo of this site.
The conformity of the functional version is defined in PrestaShop 1.7.
The tab added by this module, in PrestaShop 1.7, is finally added within the Client menu (AdminParentCustomer tab).
If a customer selects to pay with virtual currencies and does not have enough coins, he is redirected to the payment page again so that he can choose another form of payment. An error is no longer displayed on the screen that may confuse the customer.
We have added the select2 plugin in the management of virtual coins that allows to find a client more easily when you want to add virtual currencies from the administration. The search is by email.
The extended use of the page is available in the front templates.
The getBreadcrumbLinks () function is now used to display bread crumbs on the pages that this module incorporates into your shop.
The "table-striped" class has been added to the virtual currency movement history table that is available in the customer's account.
In the .tpl templates the blocks on the page are now being used to display the title separately.
In the .tpl templates, the page blocks are now being used to display the footer links separately.
In this way, the visual part is more suited to the news that PrestaShop brings and the active theme of your shop.
In the cart, the "updatedCart" event control has been added to update the virtual currency cost of the cart and the virtual currency value of the cart.