Incorporate a multi-store market within your PrestaShop to allow other users to register as employees to sell on your platform.
3 comments about "Multishop Marketplace"
5/5 based on 3 comments
This module allows you to integrate several shops in the same economic platform and common retail space. All members can benefit from the sales force other vendors to obtain greater visibility increasing the number of customers and sales.
This integration of sale is currently one of the most effective ways to compete with traditional large surfaces and large ecommerce operators (Amazon, eBay, etc.).
With this module you can join in their market strength of different suppliers to have more visibility and more sales.
- Creating Shop
- Name of shop
- Group shop
- Theme o template to front office
- Link shop
- Domain SSL
- Physical url
- Virtual url
- Final url
- Register as employee
Sellers can access the backoffice to manage your products, orders, customers, etc.
In the module configuration you can:
- Moderate sellers
- Select the group of customers that can be seller
- Indicate the information shop origin to copy sellers shop.
- Link the backoffice to sellers
- Enter the email to receive notifications marketplace
- Receive alerts when a seller register
- Send welcome email to new sellers
To use this module is imperative that your Prestashop use multistore feature. You must activate this feature in Preferences - General before starting to configure them.
This module does not manage commissions. The administrator should come to some agreement with sellers to use this service.
- PrestaShop Compatibility
First of all, click "Add new module" at modules tab on back office. You will find it in the top right. After that, select packaged file you have downloaded and click "Upload file". Now your module appears on modules list. Click on "Install", and "Configure" next.
You can also unload .zip file and upload it into your modules directory. In this way you will install and configure module from modules admin.
Change history for JA Multishop Marketplace
VERSION 1.1.0 (18/08/2017)
* ADD: translations in es,ar,mx,co
VERSION 1.0.9 (12/07/2016)
* FIX: it is now only possible to create shops in the main shop
* ADD: logo for seller as employee
* ADD: page all sellers
* ADD: configurable theme columns in each page template
* ADD: meta pages SEO
* ADD: visual changes in seller account
* ADD: page edit seller account
VERSION 1.0.2 (07-12-2015)
* FIX: activate and desactivate shops error
VERSION 1.0.1 (18-07-2015)
* FIX: delete SuperAdmin profile in select profile to sellers in settings
Do you have any question?
Send a message to the marketing department.
Support and updates?
The purchase of this module includes 3 months of support (*) and 3 months free updates. (*) The technical support includes answering all your questions and doubts and resolve any issues having to do with the module. It excluded adaptations to different types of template and personalizations.