WHAT THIS MODULE DOES FOR YOU
- Improves the technical support center of your shop.
- Streamline communication with your customers.
- Greater control of customer messages.
- Improves communication with the customer.
- Improves efficiency and service efficiency.
- Improves user perception and satisfaction.
Customers can access their tickets from their customer account. Customer can see a list of tickets sended. In this list appears:
- Ticket reference
- Date add
- Date update or last message
Customers must register or log in to send a ticket. It is possible to access ticket information, view conversations and give an answer.
When a client sends a new ticket or sends a new response, the corresponding department receives an email with news.
Whenever an employee responds to a ticket, the client receives an email to keep him informed.
From the Backoffice menu you can manage the tickets. Inside Sell Cetasko appears. Within Cetasko the following options are available:
On the dashboard you can see a graph of:
- Tickets by state
- Tickets by priority
- Tickets by department
Open or pending tickets can also be seen in this section.
You can create countless departments that can be associated with an employee. Customers can send a ticket to a specific department from the add ticket page.
On this page all tickets are managed where a list with all received tickets appears. An employee can see the ticket information, give an answer, edit or delete.
By default, 5 states are installed for the tickets:
- In process
- Waiting answer
- In tail
In this section you can manage the tickets states. You can edit, add, delete and activate the states.
By default, 2 priorities are installed for the tickets:
In this section you can manage the ticket priorities. You can edit, delete and add new priorities for tickets.
You can create an infinity of predefined messages that you can then use in the responses of the tickets to speed up the communication.
In the module configuration it is possible to:
- Set the department by default.
- Set the state by default.
- Set the priority by default.
- Enable the rich text editor for messages.
- Allow attachments.
- Indicate the extensions of allowed attachments.
- Fill in a welcome text that will be displayed on the welcome page to the technical support center.
- Web design adaptable to all devices with Bootstrap 3.0+ technology.
- Multi shop
- Multi language
- Open source code to modify as needed
ADAVANTAGES FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS
- Customer increases interaction with the store. You can send a ticket about an order or any other theme.
- You have a ticket history available in your customer account.
- Upload files (images, videos, documents ...).
- Customer can send messages with rich text.
This module is fully compatible with topics that have been developed with the Bootstrap 3.0+ technology. With other templates may need to do some adaptation.